Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Britt Goes To College!







I can't believe Brittany is so far away! She is in Kansas now at Manhattan Christian College. Me, Laura, and Britt were able to do a ROAD TRIP and take her to get settled. The drive there seemed like a life time, especially since 18 hours into it we took a detour! I thought I was going to loose my mind. But we made it and Kansas is SO pretty. I love how small MCC is and everyone was so welcoming to Britt. I am so proud of her and I know she is right where God wants her. Here are some photos of our trip and her and Sara's dorm. You can tell I was getting a little delusional- we were having a dance party while I was driving. Thanks Laura and Britt for that great bonding time and making it such a fun drive :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ohh- yeah!! Her room looks great and she looks great. I know she's going to love it. I love the dance party pic- you are super cute :)

The Johnson Family said...

HI THERE!!! I was checking in on Megan's "Munchkin Land" and found you! I didn't know you had joined the blogging world. :) Feel free to check in on me and I'll do the same for you. Do you mind if I add you to my friends list on my blog? I don't want to advertise you if you don't want to be shared. :) Just looking out for you. ~Megan

The African Groggs said...

YEAH MCC!!!! And I am still shocked you said KS is pretty :) ha! you are so nice!!! Go college!!!!!!! It's taken me a little while to add your blog to my daily reading list :) but here you are now! i miss you terribly of course! and now you know what it feels like to make the trek to KS!! :)

Lisa said...

how exciting that she's in college now- and so wierd! that is awesome taht you and laura got to take her- how fun! oh, and kirea is absolutely adorable!
love and miss you,
lisa