Friday, August 22, 2008

First Post!





Okay I am doing it! I am going along with the crowd and making a family blog. I have been working on for Heritage Makers, so of course I have to make one for us. I am not good at writing so I really have no idea what I am going to say. I hope that this will be my journal and I will take the time to sit down and write (type) the cute things the kids are doing, and document all the fun things that are going on. I have been good about putting my photos in books but need to do MORE journaling and this is an instant way to keep family and friends update with things going on with us! The kids are growing up TOO fast. You can tell by my song selections I have been thinking about how fast time is going and its making me sad. Just trying to soak up every minute, the good and the no so good. :)