Friday, August 22, 2008

Caleb's First Day of Preschool




It is crazy to think that Caleb is in preschool now. I am so excited that he gets to go to Happy Apple! Its weird being on the other side of it now being the parent instead of the teacher. I think I am the parent I always said I didn't want to be! I worry, I want to know how he is doing, I wish I could to be a fly on the wall to see how he interacts with others. I want to see if he remembers anything we have tried to teach him about how to treat others. blah, blah,blah. He's 3 and I am so worried! Am I a weird stalker mom?? I kinda feel like one. I am so proud of him and just need let him become the independent, sweet boy he already is but sometimes wish he wasn't.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Leslie!!! I love your blog! The background you picked out is so gorgeous! I can't believe our kids are in preschool, it's just too wierd. No, I don't think you're a wierd stalker mom- I'm the same way! Just hoping all the hard work we're putting in is "taking" so to speak! I love that everyone is blogging, it's a great way to keep up with all you guys! Miss you,
Love,
Lisa

Jennifer said...

I am so excited that we are official bloggers now. It is a great way to keep up in eachothers lifes! You are not weird about feeling that way with Caleb. I am so nervous for kindergarten....

Jennifer

Erin said...

Love the blog- it looks great and is filled with gorgeous people!!!