Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Kiddos





I just had to take a minute and write down things that are fresh in my mind from the last few weeks. It has been TOO long since I have posted. I do not have a camera that works right now so I feel like if I don't have photos then I can not post. But I guess that is not true and I can post when my memories are fresh with or without photos. I borrowed my moms camera so a have some pictures of the kiddos. Here are a few things that I remember the last few weeks.

Caleb-Its seems to me that he has grown up a few years in a few days! The things he is saying is blowing me away. We were sitting at dinner and I was getting frustrated that he was not eating and he must have heard it in my voice and he said "Mom its going to take patience!" Thats what I always say to him! He summed up being a mom in a simple line and it put me in my place quickly. Thats right Caleb-its going to take patience to be your mom and love you like I should, but I would not change it for anything in the world! Another thing I remember he said that stands out to me, we were all four in the car and he said "Kyla is really sick, Jesus is going to help her. Jesus helps me too. But where is Jesus? Oh just kidding mom he is in my heart!" Such a precious moment.

Kirea- I have to rave and gush about her right now because I am not sure how long this is going to last. She is the sweetest little girl in the world!! She smiles constantly and has a laid back silly personality. Her favorite thing to do is play peek-a-boo and dance. She is saying a few words like uh-oh but does this with a cough and then an o, she says dada and mama. She just seems to know everything that is going on and has it all figured out already. She is the light of my day!

Tony- Well since I am going on about the kiddos I have to give my husband some props. He has to be the most supportive, loving husband in the world. It is a very busy time for me right now with Heritage Makers and he is so good about hanging with kids when I am gone. Its so nice to know he is such a good dad and it makes me feel better when I have to be gone. He also helps me with running here, running there, pick up the scanner, craft fair things, grocery shop, etc. I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that we all have blogs to keep up with each other! I think what Caleb said about just kidding Jesus is in my heart is just precious! It's great to see you guys are doing well- we love and miss you!!!!
Love,
Lisa
ps- tell Tony Zach says hi! :)

Jennifer said...

I know our kids can bring you back to reality with what they say. Sometimes it blows me away. Their hearts are so pure! Cute pictures.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I remember thinking the same thing about Kaylin when she was about that same age. I didn't want it to end! And I have to say, she's SOOOOOOO different than Ryan. Softer, sweeter, girls are just completely different and I'm so excited that I have both!