Saturday, October 25, 2008

At the Cabin in Payson
















We have such an amazing time at my aunt and uncles cabin in Payson! It was such a nice get away! And we found a new pet! The weather was perfect and the best part is there is no TV. So we had great quailty time and we were able to fun things that we don't normally do, like go on "adventures" and look for bugs and we went on like 20 walks. The park was gorgeous and there was actually flowing water in the stream. Our new pet freaked us out a bit at first but we grew to love him. We named him Spiderman and he sleeps in Caleb's room now....NOT

2 comments:

Erin said...

So- there you are in your SUPER cute hat! I love Kirea's headband. And, I would have killed the tarantula as well- that thing is HUGE. yuck, yuck, yuck. Why did I ever let something like that crawl on me? The things we do for our kids.....

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. I am glad to see you finally updated your blog. Now we need to work on Sabrina. I can not believe how much Kirea and Caleb look alike. I have not seen them for a while. I remember the days we would go camping-good times!